Fish Maw & Honey Oyster Poon Choi (10 Persons)
- Braised fish maw in abalone sauce, honey oyster, braised duck feet in abalone sauce, black moss, braised pork belly in red bean curd sauce, poached "three-yellow" chicken, roast duck, dace fish ball, fish ball, curry squid, pork skin, beancurd sheet, grilled taro, lotus root, sweet & sour puff, broccoli
- Red bean curd sauce 1 bottle
- Biodegradable cutlery 10 sets (If you need extra cutlery, you may purchase "Biodegradable Cutlery Set" on our website)
**Poon choi available all year round; deliver 11am-8pm daily**
－Poon Choi Reheat Instruction－
- Poon choi must be reheated for around 30-45 mins before serving. Poon choi is delivered in a stainless steel pot, which can be placed directly on the cooking stove or induction cooker.
- It is recommended to pour half of the sauce into the poon choi first. After it boils, add the other half of the sauce.
- Deliver in reusable container. Collection of reusable container will be arranged on the day of delivery or next day.
- Delivery fee on this website does not include collection fee of reusable container. Upon receipt of your order, customer service will contact you for the payment of collection fee.
- Ingredients may be changed due to seasonality or availability.
- For extra cutlery, you may purchase "Biodegradable Cutlery Set" on our website.
- Photos are for reference only.