- Cut: rib eye
- Weight: 500 grams (17.5oz), 1.5 inch thick per piece
- Texture: tender and juicy, melt with every bite
- Taste: very rich in fat, strong beef flavour
- Defrost: suggest to defrost in a refrigerator at below 4℃ for 24hrs before use
- Suggested cooking method: pan-fry / grill / teppanyaki / BBQ (doneness: medium rare - medium)
This Australian Wagyu is pasture-raised in Australia with native grasses and are grain-fed to produce rich marbling, complexity, and depth of flavour. With Wagyu beef, the higher the grade, the more marbling the meat has, and the softer, richer it becomes - the scale goes from 1 to 12. At Marble Score 8, Wagyu goes from spectacular to simply sublime, which is the top tier Wagyu beef, with an incredible amount of gorgeous marbling. Australian Waygu M8 Rib Eye is a bold, flavorful steak that is also decadently rich and melt-in-your-mouth buttery.