Horsehair Crab & Wagyu Beef Poon Choi (For 4-6 Persons)
- US SRF Black Label wagyu beef rib, Australian Westholme M7 wagyu brisket, M5 wagyu oxtail, M5 wagyu beef shank, beef ball, beef tendon, beef tripe, beef omasum, crab roe “lucky bag”, yam fish strip, tofu skin, shiitake mushroom, beancurd sheet, wheat gluten, water chestnut, radish, lotus root & taro; with sukiyaki sauce
- Japanese Hoikkaido Horsehair Crab (frozen) ~1pc/800g (individually packaged)
- Biodegradable cutlery: 6 sets (If you need extra cutlery, you may purchase "Biodegradable Cutlery Set" on our website)
Poon choi availability: all year round
Must be self-heated before consumption:
1. Poon Choi is served in a stainless steel pot, which can be placed directly on the cooking stove or induction cooker
2. Pour half of the sauce according to the instructions into the poon choi
3. After it boils, add the other half of the sauce
4. Heat for around 30-45 minutes, ready to serve
5. Frozen Japanese Hokkaido Horsehair Crab must be steamed separately for about 10-15 minutes before serving
** Ingredients may be changed due to seasonality or availability
** Photos are for reference only
Japanese Hokkaido Horsehair Crab
As one of the three most famous crabs in Japan, this Hokkaido wild crab grows in clear, pure and mineral-rich water for 10 years, which gives an extra sweetness to its meat, and creamy and thick crab paste. Best for steaming, and dip some crab vinegar to bring the taste to the next level.
All orders must be placed online at least 2 days in advance (cut-off time 5pm).
- Delivery is available from Mon – Sun between 11am – 8pm to all HK areas (except outlying islands).
- Delivery date & time slot can be selected at check out.
- All food will come with thermal bag to keep warm.
Self Pick Up
- Self pick up is available between 11am and 7pm at selected restaurants.
Change of Plans
- Please notify us for delivery rearrangement at least 48 hours before delivery.
Typhoon / Rain
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. In this event, we will contact you by phone or email the following business day to arrange for an alternative delivery time.
Delivery Arrangement / Menu Item Change / Dietary Note
- You may send us your request and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
- To keep the juiciness and best condition of cooked food upon delivery at your door, carving service will not be provided for all our dishes.